Here is what I have done in September 2017 (launch month).
- Content Creation: I’ve spent around 14 hours creating 7 unique articles for the site.
- Setting Up: I’ve spent a further 5 hours setting up WordPress, plugins, themes, hosting, domains and SSL.
- Social Platforms: 1 hour spent setting up Facebook/Twitter and integrated with blog, along with branding.
- Getting The Word Out: Spent 30mins making some posts on Warrior Forum about my blog.
No significant traffic as of yet, nor any income.
What I shall be working on next:
- Free ebook to collect opt-ins.
- Communicating on Twitter to get the word out.